cover by mike deodato jr.
christina z. (w)/mike deodato jr. (p & i)
• THE SCOOP: Marvel's feline femme fatale leaps into her own series!
• THE SET-UP: She's been a super hero, a creature of the night, and an Avenger. But what is the true face of the were-woman known as Tigra? Find out as a clue to an unsolved murder sends Tigra on an odyssey of discovery through the halls of power - a feral hunter in an urban jungle!
• THE STORY: Having attempted to settle into a new life over the past few years with the Avengers, Greer isn't happy with just being "part of the team". Where some people are happy neatly fitting in, Greer wants - needs - more. A woman with an unquenchable appetite, she hops from bed to bed before realizing she's got to settle up with the past. This means getting to bottom of The Brotherhood of the Blue Fist: an elusive group who may have murdered her late husband... and who now dish out justice in leather bondage masks! Can the were-woman infiltrate the deadly cabal... or will curiosity kill the cat?
• THE CREATIVE TEAM: The sultry sexuality and fur-flying action comes your way from writer Christina Z and penciler Mike Deodato Jr.!
• THE WRITER SPEAKS: "With urges and desires that must be factored in to her crime-fighting charisma, Tigra can change her form to human with the use of a special amulet, but one must remember that this duality isn't the easiest power to deal with," said Christina. "When her tension levels fly high, Greer can change form uncontrollably without the use of the amulet; something you don't really want to do in public. Tigra, as you'll see, is one complex creature!"